Thursday, July 9, 2009

Shooting Blanks

I've been scarce lately. It's not intentional, as I truly do want to write for the 4 people that have bookmarked my page, as well as myself. However, I really am at a loss lately for topics to discuss. I don't want my blog to be a regurgitation of other blogs, which in and of themselves are also regurgitations of others blogs. I don't want to be an RSS-proxy of news topics, either. As my orange juice post shows, I can find (relatively) fresh and original ideas to talk about. In spite of that, I am at a loss lately.

So, it's time for more (in deep movie announcer voice) "audience participation-tion-tion-tion!" With that in mind, what topics can you think of for your man Jimbo? The only rule is it has to have some connection to the Delaware Valley, the Tampa Bay area, and/or baseball. Hopefully, you guys can throw some stuff my way soon!

2 comments:

  1. I prefer "Tri-state area". Delaware Valley implies Delaware, and DE is worthless. Kind of like a hang nail ya know?

    I think you should get personal. Talk about possible "ruts" and thoughts about how maybe the DelaNOWHERE Valley might change that.

    OR revisit the legendary MySpace blogs of days gone by. Those were phun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, what about the space-race, there Jimbo? That's an interesting topic. Or what about how the Bay area was number two on a survey of the places that treat their homeless the worst? We were second, only to Los Angeles. Don't get me wrong, I strive to be number 1, but still.

    ReplyDelete